A Passion for Natural Oil Coating Chapter 7 How to store natural oils
Q: How should we store perilla oil? I often wonder whether my oil should be kept in the refrigerator, or in a cool dark place, especially during the summer.
A: Any type of oil should be stored in a cool, dark place. You do not need to refrigerate it. The oxidation of oil is accelerated by ultraviolet rays, so keep it out of sunlight. In winter, the cold may thicken the oil making it harder to spread. In that case, gently heat it using a bain-marie to loosen it up.
A Passion for Natural Oil Coating
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 What does “Drying of Oil” mean?
- Chapter 3 How to take care of Wooden Flooring
- Chapter 4 Types of perilla oil
- Chapter 5 Wax
- Chapter 6 Boiled Oil
- Chapter 7 How to store natural oils
- Chapter 8 Types of Natural Oils and their differences